Wednesday, March 25, 2009

i guess i'm coming to your party


so here's the deal... i've decided to blog. i don't know what it entails but i have thoughts too. so here's 10 (or 9) reasons for this absurdness.
1. the reason for my blog name is that i have a pet peeve about people using the phrase "up and at 'em" it's always annoyed me.
2. i know the only people who are going to read this are my family. but if this is what it takes to stay in touch, i'm in.
3. i'm not happy about this stupid blog.
4. but it was my idea.
5. that last line was trish's idea.
6. i actually do enjoy reading other people's blogs. liz... you complain a lot. but i love it.
7. i feel as though there isn't much male influence in this world of blogging. i might find out why soon.
8. although she's the funny one, trish tells me i'm funny too. i figure she's either lying or i should share my gift.
9. i've never journaled or wrote much. i always wondered what purpose it served.
10. i've got nothing. i set the bar pretty low.

6 comments:

  1. yay, yay, yay. lots of giggles during your ten reasons. can't wait to hear more thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY (my first thought was 'yay yay yay' but jord used that, so hooray will have to do). I am SO excited to keep up with the life of aj through this blog.
    oh and I am still laughing as I read your reasons to adam...
    I love you aji!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you too, aj! i especially like it when pictures are posted so it was good to see a couple here. i'm also glad that you will do this if this is what it takes to keep in touch.

    this will be intersting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will be fun to see the bloggings of a goofy male (and I mean goofy in the most lovable, adoring way) Reading your blog will be an interesting perspective and may help me to obtain a small understanding of my own family full of goofs and I know I will thank you for that!!! Can't wait for the journey to go forward. Hugs and Kisses from the Kuzelkas - We love you Adam and you too Trish!!!
    Love, Kedran (Keeper of the Goofs), Mark (Goof1), Dylan (Goof2), Dustin (Goof3) and Caurie (Goof4)

    ReplyDelete
  5. adam my blog is the only place that i complain...otherwise i only say nice things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go, Adam. Glad to see another part of the Ludwig fam blogging! Love all of y'all. It is a great way to keep up with everyone.

    ReplyDelete