Friday, April 17, 2009

Philly and

Trish told me she was bored with my blog. I promptly replied, "Boring people get bored." Well, I didn't actually say it, but I thought it. Shout out to mom.
We just got back from Philly and it was really a great trip. I love Trish's family. All in all I would venture to say it was one of my favorite trips to Philly. It was different this time. I don't mean this in a bad way, but I actually felt like part of the Palmer family this time. It's a good feeling. Apart from that, I purchased a new hat. Bang-a-rang.

other noteable highlights in my life
- Patrick caught 3 fish today. First 3 of the season. If you know me at all you know how excited this makes me.
- I joined a soccer league and a softball league. The jury is still out on how Trish feels about this.
- Trish is going to Florida in T minus 6 hours. Trish happy= Adam happy.

3 comments:

  1. boring people get bored? oh no! it's so unfortunate that that phrase is a part of your life, even your thought life.

    in related news, jord described the 'recipe' for the barley soup she made to me for a solid 10 minutes the other day... "and then, I thought to myself, the recipe calls for onions and carrots... wouldn't it be better if I sauteed the onions and carrots before I put them in the soup? so I did... and then I thought to myself, it needs something else... so I walked over to the fridge..." hahahaha!

    good ol' mama and daddy and the things they've passed on.

    love you
    k

    ps-I'm with trish... I keep checking your blog and hoping for new 'thoughts by aji.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...it was dang good soup- for your information. and it did make it awesome to sautee the veggies first. (I can see Kead and Sayla giggling and rolling their eyes in a couple years.) haha

    The boring people get bored phrase haunts me...its why I have to move so much.

    glad you had fun in philly. post some pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys crack me up....are we really all that bad???? I still stick to "boring people are bored".....

    Good job, AJ...I'm glad to see that you have figured out that Happy Trish=Happy Adam :) I bet that you are ready to have her home tomorrow even if you guys are catching fish!

    ReplyDelete